|Home||» Products||» Centrifugal Process Pumps||» Centrifugal Process Pumps|
Centrifugal Process Pumps
We have the industry knowledge and mechanical expertise to supply Centrifugal Process Pumps. These products are made of superior quality raw materials at our vendor's end. Known for their centrifugal force, these products are used in different pharmaceutical, textile, sewage, water, food and steel industries. These products can also be used in extracting sand, marine reclamation land,power plant and mining applications. Centrifugal Process Pumps are delivered to the clients in a promised time span owing to our extensive dispatch unit.
Prakash Centrifugal Process Pumps are commonly used to move liquids through a piping system. The fluid enters the pump impeller along or near to the rotating axis and is accelerated by the impeller, flowing radially outward into a diffuser or volute chamber, from where it exits into the downstream piping system.
- Absorption Plants in Environmental Engineering
- Food Industries, Paper & Pulp Industries
- Power Station, Refine, Sugar Industries.
- Maximum interchangeability of spare parts which will reduce the spare parts inventory to minimum.
- Stress on greater quality control and accuracy on production of each pump.
- Our back pullout design of pumps make it easy for inspection and repairs of moving parts.
|Model ||Suction |
|HP ||RPM |
|CPP 32160 ||48 ||32 ||10 ||30 ||5 ||2900 |
|CPP 32200 ||50 ||32 ||14 ||52 ||7.5 ||2900 |
|CPP 40200 ||60 ||40 ||28 ||50 ||12.5 ||2900|
|CPP 50200 ||75 ||50 ||60 ||50 ||15 ||2900|
|CPP 65200 ||100 ||65 ||108 ||50 ||20 ||2900|
|CPP 80200 ||125 ||80 ||180 ||48 ||30 ||2900|
|CPP 80250||125 ||80 ||160 ||80 ||40 ||2900|