|Home||» Products||» Prakash Gear Pumps||» EXTERNAL Gear Pump|
EXTERNAL Gear Pump
Backed by the team of adept and highly qualified professionals, we are able to supply External Gear Pump. These products are attained from the respected manufacturers of the market. Known for their effective functioning, these products are used for conveyance of light diesel, lube and vegetable oil in Power Pack units, hydraulic press and textile industries. Equipped with specialized bearings and single gland construction, these products eradicate the possibility of leakages. External Gear Pump is packed in special packaging material in order to avoid any damage at the time of dispatch.
Self priming in nature, these pressure gear pump have only two rotating parts matting externally and work on the principle of gear within gear.
Lubrication of Gear Boxes Cranes Machine tools etc. Cooling and Filtering in machine tools Heat transfer liquids for chemical vessels.
- Helical Gears give constant efficiency over longer period Pumps Require positive suction
- Compact in design for handling liquid with with very high very low viscosity free from abrasive and corrosive substance
- Ideal pump that meet all your requirements
- Relief Valve is provided to protect high back pressure
- Least maintenance and keeping overhead attention low.
- Steam jacket can be provided for liquid which solidify at low temperature or where head losses do not incurred
- Available in choice of material like SS 304 SS316, Gunmetal Bronze Cast Steel
|Model ||Suction Discharge ||Q LPM ||Recommended HP at 4KG/CM2 ||RPM |
|EGP-05 ||1/4"||5 ||0.25 ||1440 |
|EGP-20||1/2"||15 ||0.5 ||1440 |
|EGP-30||3/4"||25 ||0.5 ||1440|
|EGP-50||1"||45 ||1 ||1440|
|EGP-100||1 1/2"||90 ||3/5 ||1440|
|EGP-200||2"||200 ||5/7.5 ||1440|
|EGP-200TRV||2"||200 ||5/7.5 ||1440|
|EGP-300/50TRV||3"||250 ||7.5 ||1440|
|EGP-300/70TRV||3"||300 ||10 ||1440|
|EGP-300/100TRV||3"||400 ||10 ||960 |
|EGP-300/140TRV||3"||550 ||12.5 ||960 |
|EGP-500TRV||3"||500 ||12.5 ||600 |
|EGP-1000 TRV ||4" ||1000 ||25 ||500 |